HR Manager at the Motz Company in Cincinnati, Ohio
Job Opportunity – HR Manager with The Motz Corporation in Cincinnati, OH
Do you describe yourself as self-motivated with a passion for developing and supporting others? Are you a hands-on, well-rounded HR professional looking to make an impact on the productivity and success of an organization? If yes, we want to speak to you about our position!
As the HR Manager for The Motz Corporation, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the human resources function, including but not limited to, recruiting, payroll, benefits administration, performance management, compliance, and training and development. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in driving company culture, built around our existing core values
- Develop and administer human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Maintain job description database and provide support/clarity for roles/teams throughout the organization related to what each individual role is responsible for and how we measure success
- Develop, recommend, and implement personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintain handbook on policies and procedures; perform benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness and other programs.
- Lead recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conduct new-employee orientations; monitor career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; write and place advertisements
- Oversee department records and reports, including DOT and DQF files
- Oversee accuracy and compliance with our payroll and benefit administration
- Develop training programs and ideas to enhance the overall employee development program throughout the organization
To be successful in this role you must have the ability to partner with all parts of the operation to create a dynamic culture/employee experience to increase employee satisfaction and engagement. Other requirements of this position include:
- 5-6 years of progressive experience in Human Resources
- Bachelors in Human Resources or other related program, MBA preferred
- PHR/SPHR Certification is a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with employment laws and compliance regulations
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
For over 44 years, The Motz Group has been building fields and building futures. Our dedicated team is committed to leaving a legacy with every sports field we create. We are high-performance turf specialists, focusing on field design, construction, removal, replacement, maintenance, and management. Motz has made our name designing innovative and comprehensive performance-based sports field systems, tailored to the customer’s specific needs. We build fields from inception to completion with pride, professionalism, and the utmost integrity.
To learn more about us, visit our website and/or our LinkedIn page:
Paid Volunteer Time Off
$400 per year in Self Enrichment Reward for engagement in wellness activities
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to the continued growth, development, and success of its employees? Apply online at https://grnh.se/0814537b3us or email email@example.com. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.