Cybersecurity Boot Camp - What Manufacturing HR & Business Leaders Need to Know - 2/17/21
Note to HR colleagues - if you are a manufacturer located in the SW region of Ohio -message me for a promo code for free attendance. We are working with ERA to get SHRM credit. - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, February 17th, 2021 from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Make smart decisions about your company’s security.
Small to mid-size manufacturers face precisely the same cyber threats that confront larger organizations but must do so with far fewer resources. TechSolve’s Cybersecurity Bootcamp will help you launch or expand your security program to match the growing threat landscape.
During TechSolve’s Cybersecurity Bootcamp, learn the potential costs of doing nothing to address your cyber risks such as financial impairment, reputational damage, or falling to the back of the compliance line affecting relationships with Primes, and ultimately weaken your competitive advantage.
Timely content and interactive discussions, useful tools, and actionable takeaways provided during presentations will equip you with the skills in risk mitigation and insights to help your organization move towards a stronger cybersecurity posture.
- Understand the current cyber threat landscape facing manufacturers
- Equip yourself with the essential security knowledge to help mitigate attacks
- Meet industry experts, who will answer questions live after sessions
- Receive a Certificate of Participation upon Bootcamp completion
Whether you are just starting off or you need to strengthen your cybersecurity program, this Bootcamp will support your organization’s cybersecurity posture by providing participants with tangible resources and action items that prioritize efforts based on your business needs.
- Eugene Jones, Purdue MEP
- Glen Nesbit, Total Quality Logistics
- Benny Russert, Prosource
- Rebecca Jacobs, Employers Resource Association
- Jonathan Theders, RiskSOURCE
- Wesly Alig, TechSolve
- Serge Kikonda, TechSolve
- Rob Longfellow, TechSolve