Talent Acquisition Specialist for Legacy LMS - Columbus, Ohio
Legacy helps facilities maintain a clean, sanitized, and safe environment. We pride ourselves on being Solutions Driven, Customer Centric and having a Get-It-Done Attitude.
We are a market leader in Ohio and have earned our reputation for excellence by our proprietary processes and exceptional customer service. Our dedication to workmanship and customer satisfaction is key to our success.
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company paid Life and Long-term Disability
- 401k Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Casual Work Atmosphere
We are looking for a Staffing Specialist to join our Columbus Team! The ideal candidate will be able to develop and execute recruiting strategies in support of organizational staffing objectives to deliver suitable job candidates for assigned positions. Someone who is fluent in both Spanish and English is preferred. (This candidate will be required to work in person).
We believe someone who connects with people and is focused on achieving results will be successful in this role. The ability to understand, quickly react, and motivate others is key.
What You’ll Do
- Consult with management to identify sourcing needs and qualifications for candidates.
- Create and establish effective candidate sourcing strategies based on organizational development plans.
- Source applicants through various methods including advertising, job sites, career fairs, and online platforms.
- Creates job postings that are articulate, professional and attention-grabbing to attract the right candidates.
- Review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates.
- Pre-screen candidates for hiring managers. Make preliminary decision on whether to move forward with candidates for interviews with hiring managers.
- Inform candidates about job expectations and company benefits.
- Align job candidate profiles with staffing objectives.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers.
- Serves as the liaison between the company and the candidates by handling phone calls, questions and other details during the recruiting process.
- Makes hiring recommendations to management and participates in follow-up discussions to ensure desired results are achieved.
- Conduct background checks and pre-employment documentation once candidate has accepted a position including checking references.
- Provide regular updates to managers about onboarding candidates.
- Maintain recruiting metrics such as Time to Hire, New Hire Turnover, etc. Develop strategies to improve metrics.
- Maintain accurate and updated information within the ATS. Keep all candidates in pipeline up to date.
- Attends HR/ Business Networking events to help foster new business relationships.
- Helps with in house monthly team building activities.
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a recruiting role.
- Experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Paycor Recruiting preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Spanish and English speaking preferred.
- Social media campaign experience preferred.
- Knowledge of employment law.
- High degree of integrity.
- Extremely well organized.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Word.
Becoming a team member of Legacy offers you the chance to be part of a company culture that cares about its employees. We offer individualized training for each employee that comes on board and the opportunity to advance from within.
You can apply using this link - https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3139048385/