Human Resources Generalist for Pioneer Cladding & Glazing Systems in Mason, Ohio
Job Opening – Human Resources Generalist with Pioneer Cladding & Glazing Systems in Mason, OH
Do you describe yourself as a self-motivated, go-getter with a passion for developing and supporting others? Are you a hands-on, well-rounded HR professional looking to make an impact on the productivity and success of an organization? If so, we want to speak with you about this opportunity!
As the HR Generalist at Pioneer Cladding & Glazing Systems, you will partner with the Management Team to understand their business needs and goals and execute the HR strategy to facilitate reaching those goals. You will assist with the development and implementation of strategies that support business growth, drive culture and employee retention, enhance safety and wellness, attract qualified candidates, and promote our corporate values. You will also work collaboratively with the HR Team to ensure the successful execution of all day to day HR processes that include Recruiting and Onboarding, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management, as well as assist with the design, configuration, and ongoing support of our HRIS system.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience required; Construction or Manufacturing Industry preferred
- HRCI or SHRM certification preferred
- Familiarity with employment laws, regulations, and best practices
- Experience using HRIS systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Pioneer Cladding & Glazing is a spirited employee-owned and growing exterior facade company specializing in custom unitized curtain wall. Our innovative approach coupled with cutting edge design technology has won awards as well as respect in our industry. The culture at Pioneer is employee-centric with a focus on engagement, productivity, and accountability. We recruit, hire, train, mentor and retain the best qualified individuals for each job. We are only as great as our people and we’re proud to say we do have the best and we’re looking for more! To learn more about Pioneer please visit our website and LinkedIn page:
Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.