Part-Time Recruiting Coordinator at Trash Butler in Tampa, FL
Trash-Butler is a doorstep valet trash pickup service. Trash-Butler™ is part of an INC 500 company that has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine and Oprah. Servicing communities all across the nation, our team is rapidly growing.
Trash Butler operations provides doorstep valet trash pick up to Apartment, Townhome, Senior Living Facilities, Student Housing, and more. Known for our unique and fun company culture, makes Trash Butler an ideal place to flourish and grow as a
Do you have energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for excellence? Are you ready to revolutionize the Doorstep Trash Pickup industry? We are seeking a driven individual that is motivated by client satisfaction and continued success.
Schedule: Thursday - Monday, 5pm -10pm
The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and high-performance standards of the company. The Recruiting Coordinator will conduct recruiting functions for all Butler positions. This will include interviewing, creating job offers, and on-boarding. This position will also assist in a variety of HR responsibilities including record-keeping, metrics, team member communication and engagement. The Recruiting Coordinator must be self-motivated and able to self-manage and motivate others. The ability to WOW both customers and team members every day!
*This will be a TEMPORARY position for 3-4 months, with the potential to be PERMANENT in the future*
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists with recruiting and interview process including facetime and video conferencing
- Coordinate onboarding of new hires
- Interface with field teams nationally
- Files papers and documents into appropriate electronic employee files
- Brand ambassador and Culture expert
- Be creative and flexible; adaptable to shifting priorities and multi-tasking
- Works closely with Office staff to assist as needed administratively (rollout, travel, customer service)
- Have an amazing outgoing personality and thrive in a fast-paced and growing industry
Required Education & Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent of 2+ years related experience and training or a combination of the two
- Basic knowledge of human resource processes and best practices
- Effective interpersonal, and conflict management skills
- Professional verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrate a sense of understanding and urgency for priorities
- Intermediate or above level computer skills a must with knowledge of Microsoft applications and Internet programs
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently
Offer of employment is contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a pre-employment criminal background check and clean driving history.
About Trash Butler
Have you lived in or visited an apartment community where the resident places the trash/recycling right outside their front door and it magically disappears? It’s no surprise that this service has become the #1 amenity for apartment residents! This is what we do in over 30 states nation-wide!
Trash-Butler is a doorstep trash and recycling pickup service for multifamily (apartment) communities. Trash-Butler™ is part of an INC 500 company that has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine and Oprah.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Compensation: $20 - $25 hourly BOE