Remote Part Time HR Generalist at OptimisCorp in Lake Elsinore, CA, USA
We are currently recruiting for a part-time, hourly non-exempt Human Resource Generalist. This enthusiastic individual must be confident, hardworking, able to understand and follow directions, prompt and accurate with their projects and ready to hit the ground running.
Under the direction of the HR Director, the HR Generalist performs complex clerical and technical duties in support of the Human Resources function. Administers employee benefits, maintains employee records including HRIS, performs some recruitment activities, and provides general administrative support with HR functions. This is a 24 hour per week schedule at 6 hours per week Monday through Thursday. Hourly pay is based on experience.
- Administers employee benefit program by conducting benefit enrollment, reviewing and processing monthly billings and coordination of benefit communications and open enrollment activities. Coordinates COBRA process.
- Maintains the Human Resources Information System data base in compliance with all Federal, State and local laws, including updating data to reflect employee information changes. Provides basic technical and troubleshooting assistance on system to managers and employees.
- May assist with recruitment and selection activities by placing ads, reviewing applications, testing applicants and conducting interviews, etc.
- Coordinates new hire orientations and exit processes with supervisors to ensure smooth and effective employee transitions into and out of the organization.
- Coordinates all activity related to workplace leaves of absence. This includes assisting in the accurate completion of Workers Compensation claim forms and injury reports, scheduling clinic appointments, following up on physician reports and the Worker Compensation Carrier when needed and maintaining all OSHA logs as required.
- Maintains personnel files and provides for EEO tracking and reporting by researching, updating information, and maintaining logs and records, to ensure the Company is in compliance with Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. Prepares EEO reports.
- Provides administrative support by maintaining organizational charts; verifications of employment, state disability forms, procurement documents and department correspondence as directed.
- Performs other related projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Knowledge of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge in business computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Proficient in data entry for HRIS applications.
- Proficient in understanding data-rich environments.
- Able to write and format routine business correspondence, reports, documents, manuals, and presentations
- Ability to work with general supervision.
- Ability to work within a confidential environment.
- Valid CA Driver’s license with reliable transportation. Acceptable driving record and auto insurance limits.
- Uncompromising integrity and ability to maintain strictest confidentiality
- Champions the mission, culture and objectives of the organization
- Demonstrates value and respect for all employees
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Performs effectively as a team player. Values the ideas and opinions of others and routinely collects their input as part of decision-making process
Education And Experience
Associates degree with major coursework in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or closely related field. At least three (3) years related Human Resources experience. Equivalent combinations of education, training and experience will be considered. Bachelor’s degree preferred. PHR preferred.
At the time of filing, applicants must show clearly that they meet the minimum requirements. Based upon information presented in the resume and cover letter, a limited number of candidates with qualifications most representative of the position will be selected for further consideration.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Human Resources: 3 years (Required)
- One location
OptimisCorp (Optimis) is a company staffed with renowned clinical experts dedicated to the science of health, movement and function. Optimis works to improve the consistency and quality of care delivered by health care professionals by creating groundbreaking software programs that raise the quality of clinical care and promote collaboration among health care clinicians and fitness professionals. These programs allow clinicians to access evidence-based and clinically proven tools to provide higher quality care for rehab care, injury prevention, performance and wellness, including weight management. Optimis has operating units, which include the management of physical therapy and wellness centers, software services, billing, compliance consulting and branded events.
OptimisCorp is EEO. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.