Contract HR Organizational Design Specialist - Workshop Facilitator at Client for Chamberlain Advisors in Deerfield, Illinois
Title: HR Organizational Design Specialist
Duration & Type: 6-month Contract with possibilities for extensions up to 2 years
Competitive W2 Hourly Rate, Access to Healthcare and Dental Insurance Plan of Choice.
Chamberlain Advisors is currently seeking a HR Organizational Design Specialist for our direct client in the healthcare and retail pharmacy industry. This is a 6-month contract-based position with likely extensions up to 2 years. The ideal candidate will have strong HR knowledge, specifically around transformation, change management and organizational development.
- Organizational Design background and experience
- Prior experience facilitating organizational design workshops
- Holds the ability to use data, looking at the organizational structure, supporting SMEs and stakeholders to facilitate the workshops
- Experience working in a complex organization with a large employee population
What You’ll Be Accountable For
- Support program manager with activities and support stakeholder management at all levels
- Build presentations and decks using MS Power Point.
- Coordinate and prepare presentations for multiple layers of the organization
- Use online collaboration tools such as MS Teams and Miro and Mural
- Utilize strong written and verbal communications
- Translate ideas, explaining these verbally, presenting them visually and with consideration of the audience and wider stakeholder group.
- Provide specialized organization design expertise and utilize this knowledge and expertise to help develop, build and deploy the future model for multiple global divisions or markets.
- Act as facilitator (when required) in group activities and workshops to help steer and guide against the objectives and required outcomes, according to the overall program vision.
- Utilize expertise in the development of organization design plans and activities to help achieve workstream and program outcomes.
- Liaise with other program workstream teams to ensure focus is maintained on key deliverables.
- Provide support in tracking and monitoring the workstream initiatives, ensuring the effective use of workstream resource and identifying dependencies and escalating risks and issues to the workstream lead.
- Work closely and collaboratively with external partners to ensure delivery of commitments
- Support and guide the coordination of the workstream team calendar e.g., organizing workshops and managing logistics.
- Work in support of an agile team environment and approach.
What Qualifications You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong HR knowledge, specifically around transformation, change management and/or organizational development
- Strong Power Point Skills
- Experience and proficiency with on-line collaboration tools such as MS Teams, Miro and Mural
- Ability to able to apply a global mindset.
- Problem solver with intellectual curiosity.
- Able to work cross-functionally and in a highly collaborative manner, creating strong working relationships with teams and stakeholders at all levels.
- Operates with a customer and colleague lens.
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidence.
- A proactive contributor, comfortable in articulating their thoughts.
- Has a high level of integrity and the ability to maintain confidence.
- Has the ability to make decisions and recommendations
- Demonstrates an agile way of working and quickly applies learnings to one’s work.
About The Client
Our fortune 20 client is seeking innovative and intelligent individuals to join their team. Here is your opportunity to join one of the largest healthcare and retail pharmacy companies in the U.S, with more than 10 million customers, over 8,000 retail stores, and a presence in multiple countries. Our client is constantly creating groundbreaking ways to meet customer needs, improve their health, and be a force for good in the world. This is your chance to work in a truly supportive environment and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of their customers, team members, and communities.
Why Work with Chamberlain?
Chamberlain Advisors is a veteran-owned business that provides human capital solutions through contract, contract-to-hire, direct-hire, and retained-search opportunities. Chamberlain candidates benefit from our unique hiring and interviewing process which has been designed to increase the likelihood that they will be successful in their job searches. This is achieved through our 5-step recruitment process, ensuring a top-of-the-line candidate experience. Find out what makes us different; apply to Chamberlain today.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Chamberlain Advisors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chamberlain Advisors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Chamberlain Advisors expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Chamberlain Advisors' employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.