Contract - Talent Acquisition Coordinator- Part Time at Acushnet Holdings Corp in Fairhaven, MA,
The Acushnet Company is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator with strong customer focus to join our team. We are looking for a curious, organized and motivated team member who has a passion for delivering an incredible candidate experience while providing consistent recruiting processes and practices.
In this newly created role, you will make a significant contribution to the development and design of the talent acquisition team initiatives and goals. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, you will provide all levels of administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team, HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers and Candidates while learning recruiting functions. You will be the Ambassador for Acushnet Company, representing the company in a professional manner at recruiting events while exercising discretion and confidentiality related to sensitive material and information.
- Govern full cycle recruiting process from requisition creation to new hire onboarding
- Coordinate and lead the annual internship program up to and including (job posts, sourcing resumes, interview scheduling, intern offer letter drafting, intern hire processing, intern orientation registration, coordinate onboarding and intern group activities, etc.)
- Increase familiarity with internal and external business partners
- Coordinate online requisition process; post jobs internally and externally on relevant job boards
- Coordinate online application process; schedule all interviews between candidates and hiring managers including complete interview agendas, coordinate candidate travel through external vendor process and expense reimbursement.
- Coordinate internal/external offer letter process for HR Business Partner and Manager approvals; maintain new hire information into internal systems; Coordinate online background check program
- Coordinate and monitor relocation expenses for new hires
- Provide new hire support to HR team (conduct initial HR orientation for new hires weekly, participate and assist in New Employee Orientation/NEO, etc.)
- Maintain metrics for Recruiting including weekly/quarterly reports for distribution
- Update/monitor recruitment reports to monitor effectiveness of recruitment programs
- Participate in and coordinate logistics diversity career fairs and college recruiting initiatives
- Proactive engagement and coordination in realigning Talent Acquisition workflow activities to add value and service to the business
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline required
- 1-2 years of administrative experience in a faced paced Human Resources environment
- Knowledge of recruiting, compensation, organizational development and Human Resource compliance, laws and regulations helpful but not required
- High level of attention to detail with excellent customer service, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel; HRIS skills required
- Hands-on experience with Oracle HR systems desired, Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of a server-based applicant tracking systems (ATS), TALEO preferred
- Strong business acumen and organizational agility; analytical thinker; results oriented
- Must be highly engaged as a team player, yet able to perform independently
- An ability to set priorities, multi-task and remain focused within a rigorous, fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
- Ability to use multiple databases and information resources simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrated capacity and desire for continuous learning and aptitude for learning new systems.