Part-Time Human Resource Assistant at The Employment Firm in Thornton, Colorado
We are looking for two part-time Assistants for our growing solar company in Thornton, CO. If you have a knack for being organized, can work with confidential information and have some exposure to Human Resources, please send your resume for immediate consideration and to schedule a virtual or phone interview.
Essential Job Functions
- Partner with HR Director to identify pipeline of open positions, priorities for recruitment and key roles/responsibilities of each position.
- Assist in the creation or updating of Job Descriptions for open positions.
- Post open positions to Indeed and/or engage our employment partners to recruit temp-to-hire staff.
- Conduct preliminary candidate screenings and provide feedback to hiring managers to determine who will get a 2nd interview.
- Work with hiring managers to coordinate interviews via Microsoft Teams (video interviews), phone or in-person.
- Draft offer letters to top candidates and manage the pre-hire communication process.
- Oversee in-person candidate orientation in partnership with Environmental Health and Safety Specialist and the hiring manager.
We Place Great People
Since 2004, The Employment Firm has connected thousands of job seekers with employers in the Denver metropolitan area. We are one of the most experienced staffing agencies in Colorado, delivering top-notch customer service and honest communication. The Employment Firm is not the typical temporary staffing and employment agency you are used to working with.