PT HR Manager - Skyline Chili, Cincinnati, Ohio
HR Manager - Skyline Chili Franchise
Are you an HR professional who is “Good and Hungry” for a great career opportunity?
Are you able to provide excellent HR support to your internal customers? Are you ready to join a unique hallmark of Cincinnati culture?
Then It’s Skyline Time!™
The Misleh Franchise Group is searching for an HR Manager. We currently own and operate 6 Skyline Chili franchises in Greater Cincinnati with over 200 employees. We are a privately held, second generation family business started in 1962.
What’s in it for You?
- Working for a stable family-owned business
- Flexible work schedule – 24 hours/week from our Oakley office, some from your home office possible
- Casual work environment
- No nights or weekends!
- Free parking and complimentary meals from Skyline during work hours
- PTO and eligibility for 401(k) participation
As the HR Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including:
- Complete weekly payroll for 6 Skyline franchise locations using ADP
- Assist with sourcing and interviewing store employee candidates
- Lead employee onboarding and new hire orientation; assist with new hire training as needed
- Maintain personnel files, track insurance eligibility and PTO for eligible employees
- Assure company compliance with government regulations, i.e. new hire reporting, FMLA, COBRA, OSHA, etc.
- Complete and forward all employee verifications
- Trace Workers’ Compensation and Unemployment claims; forward information to 3rd party administrators
- Advise employees and managers regarding company policies and procedures
- Plan manager business meetings; attend seminars
- Oversee safety and wellness of the workforce
- Conduct annual internal leadership surveys and prepare results
We are looking for our HR Manager to be motivated to learn, detail-oriented, and have:
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- SHRM/HRCI Certification preferred
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, employee relations, safety and benefits
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Commitment to highest of ethical standards and confidentiality
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a Cincinnati cultural icon, look no further!
For more information or to apply, send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to darlene@HRPIInc.com
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V