HR Generalist for CTL Engineering - Columbus, Ohio
Career Opportunity – Human Resources Generalist with CTL Engineering in Columbus, OH
Are you a hands-on HR professional who has strong attention to detail? Are you a roll-up-your-sleeves, “can do” type of person? Are you wanting to work for a leader in their industry? If you answered yes, we want to speak to you!
As the Human Resources Generalist at CTL Engineering, you will provide services for all Human Resource and hiring needs in the organization. You will coordinate recruiting and onboarding, be a point of contact to employees for benefits and other employee relation questions and issues and support CTL policies and procedures.
To be considered, you will have the following:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- 5-7 years Human Resources Generalist experience touching all aspects of HR including recruiting, benefits and compensation, employee relations, and record keeping and compliance.
- HR Certifications PHR or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of human resources and labor laws regulations and policies for state, local, and federal adherence, as they relate to employees, hiring, interviewing, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word and affiliated software packages.
- Strong communication skills required.
CTL Engineering is a full-service consulting engineering firm, which provides environmental, geotechnical, construction administration & inspection, accident reconstruction, roofing/building envelope, and specialized testing services to the construction industry. CTL Engineering is an employee-owned, MBE company.
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website and LinkedIn page:
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please.