Sr. HR Generalist & Talent Acquisition Specialist in Newburyport, Massachusetts
Our client in the pharmaceutical industry in Massachusetts is hiring for a Sr. HR Generalist & Talent Acquisition Specialist for their Newburyport, MA location. This is an on-site position.
The Sr. HR Generalist & TA Specialist will support the daily administrative functions of the HR department including talent acquisition, recruiting, benefits administration and the employee life cycle.
Recruiting & Talent Management
- Collaborate closely with global TA team to ensure harmonization of process and open line of communication.
- Recruit, source, interview and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Organize, lead and document post-interview feedback and communicate with interview teams and candidates.
Employee Life Cycle:
- Assist in creating and owning contingent worker and internship program.
- Coordinate and conduct onboarding for new hires to include (but not limited to) benefits enrollment, sending required new hire emails and tracking initial training.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Support the internal and external HR-related inquiries and requests.
Policies and Compliance
*Additional duties as outlined in the full job description.
- 5-10 years experience in HR.
- 3-5 years experience in recruiting.
- Strong candidate sourcing skills, to include direct sourcing and cold calling of passive candidates.
To be considered for this role, contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.