HR Generalist for a Northern Kentucky Non-Profit Company
Career Opportunity – Human Resources Generalist with a Northern Kentucky Nonprofit Organization
Are you a hands-on HR professional who has strong attention to detail? Are you a roll-up-your-sleeves, “can do” type of person? Do you want to be a part of an organization with a positive impact on Northern Kentucky? If you answered yes, we want to speak to you!
As the Human Resources Generalist at our Northern Kentucky agency, you will provide services for all Human Resource needs in the organization. You will assist with the development and implementation of strategies that support business growth, drive culture and employee retention, enhance safety and wellness, attract qualified candidates, and promote our organization’s mission. You will also work collaboratively with the HR Team to ensure the successful execution of all day to day HR processes that include Recruiting and Onboarding, Benefits, Performance Management, as well as assist with the design, configuration, and ongoing support of our HRIS system.
To be considered, you will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years Human Resources experience.
- Recruiting experience – Paycom experience, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team with a proud reputation for quality and service to our community! Apply online at https://grnh.se/ee717b573us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please.