Recruiter for Riverhills Neuroscience - Cincinnati, Ohio
Riverhills Neuroscience has been growing in leaps and bounds. Are you up for the challenge of assisting a growing organization? We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. A successful Recruiter will collaborate with hiring managers and the HR Manager on a regular basis and proactively identify hiring needs. You should be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. The Recruiter is responsible for ensuring our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees.
About Riverhills Neuroscience
Riverhills Neuroscience is the region's premier provider of comprehensive neuroscience care, providing complete diagnosis, education, treatment, and rehabilitation for individuals with diseases and injuries of the nervous system. We are committed to providing high-quality patient care when treating all neurological conditions, including multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, and more. Our entire team of physicians works closely with each other to provide expert diagnosis and treatment that is tailored to the specific needs of each patient.
Each physician brings his or her unique personality, compassion, and depth of learning to the treatment of challenging conditions. At our healthcare facility, we strive to provide highly personalized care in a comfortable, healing environment that is supportive for both patients and employees. We believe it is important for our employees to be proud of their work, so they are able to reach their full potential in their careers.
- Design and implement recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Post jobs to appropriate sources
- Source and recruit candidates using a variety of search methods
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and performing phone screenings
- Perform reference checking
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Promote company's reputation as "best place to work"
Experience and Education
- Bachelors Degree in HR or a related field or related experience preferred
- 1 or more years of recruiting experience
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Flexible Schedule
- 401k with Profit Sharing and Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 3+ Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Uniform Allowance
- Free Parking
If you are interested in becoming part of a world-class healthcare team, please email Rebecca Curtis at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity/Drug Free Work-place