Human Resources Assistant (part-time) for The Healthcare Connection in Cincinnati, Ohio
Career Opportunity: Human Resources Assistant (Part Time) with The Healthcare Connection in Cincinnati, OH
Do you have experience supporting the role of human resources within an organization? Are you exceptionally organized? Are you looking for a flexible part-time role allowing for a partially remote worksite?
As the HR Assistant, you will assist with the human resources administrative functions supporting internal staff and potential new hires within the organization. Additionally, you will:
- Lead employee orientation training for all new hires.
- Coordinate and administer the completion of HR and payroll documents related to new hires and current employees.
- Assist with benefits enrollment and benefit inquiries.
- Maintain employee personnel files, resumes, application forms, and applicant tracking logs in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Enter and manage HR data within the Paycor system.
- Assist in the interviewing process – coordinating schedules, performing references, and criminal background checks.
Bring your exceptional eye for detail and strong self-motivation, as well as:
- 4+ years experience in an administrative role, HR preferred
- Solid organization skills and ability to meet competing demands
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities accordingly
- Professional demeanor with sound business judgment – understanding how what you do impacts the business
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information and relate to persons of diverse educational, socioeconomic, and ethnic backgrounds
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, preferably including SharePoint
- Experience with Paycor preferred
The HealthCare Connection is a non-profit FQHC located in Cincinnati, Ohio that connects all persons to quality healthcare. Founded in 1967, we were Ohio’s first community health center. We serve underserved, underinsured, and uninsured persons living in northern Hamilton County providing them with the same access to quality healthcare as fully insured persons. We are a leader in providing affordable, quality healthcare. Come join our team!
Please visit our website at https://www.healthcare-connection.org/ to learn more and apply at https://jobapply.page.link/b9VYL.
This employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. The HealthCare Connection is committed to advancing health equity and encourages those with diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Please, no phone calls, or third-party candidates.