Compensation Analyst for UC Health - Cincinnati, Ohio
UC Health - HR Opportunity, Cincinnati OH
Job Title: Compensation Analyst
Research, analyze, and assist in the design, development, and direction of compensation programs to meet the organizational objectives of UC Health. Assist in various aspects of the Compensation department to ensure internal equity and market competitiveness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform position analysis on new and existing positions using established systems and standardized forms. The analysis will include pay grade and FLSA classification recommendations. This will require collaboration with HR Director, HR Manager and HR Business Partners.
- Assist in ongoing efforts to determine and maintain pay equity both internally and externally by analyzing the pay grade structure and by using compensation guidelines.
- Participate in workforce and compensation surveys. Produce period reports as required.
- Assist in the standardization of pay policies and practices across UC Health. Help to identify potential pay issues and offer recommendations.
- Maintain a Job Code library for job codes, pay grades, shift differential, etc. Create new, maintain current and delete obsolete job codes in the HRIS system.
- Be an expert in the annual performance appraisal process and the annual merit process.
- Other duties as assigned by the Compensation Director.
- Minimum Required - A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience/training is required.
License & Certifications:
- PHR, CCP, CEBS or other HR certification preferred.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum Required – Two to three years experience as a Compensation Analyst.
Please go to www.uchealth/careers/ if you want to apply to join our Human Resource team.