Director of Human Resources - West Chester, Ohio
Hillandale Communities, a collection of senior living facilities, is seeking a Director of Human Resources. The HR Department serves approximately 500 employees throughout multiple facilities/locations in the local West Chester, Ohio area.
The responsibilities of the Director of Human Resources will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing HR policies and objectives at the corporate and facility level; ensuring implementation and adherence throughout
- Providing support for recruitment, hiring, and onboarding activities
- Monitoring employee counseling, corrective actions, and performance management; providing oversight of termination procedures and approving separation notices
- Conducting necessary investigations on employee relations issues and applying appropriate resolutions
- Providing HR consultation and support to leaders/managers at the corporate and facility level
- Completing FMLA, Unemployment, and Workers’ Compensation requests
- Generating relevant reports from HRIS/Payroll system/ATS; analyzing trends in turnover, hiring, separations, retention, etc.
- Monitoring and processing employee status changes as they relate to open positions, payroll changes, and benefits eligibility
- Developing and recommending competitive compensation and benefits programs
- Administering company group benefits programs including medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, etc.
- Auditing HR practices, employee files, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Working with Leadership Team to develop strategic initiatives to achieve company goals
- Other tasks and duties based upon business needs
We are seeking candidates with the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5 years of recent HR experience at the Manager/Director level
- Prior experience in healthcare industry, strongly preferred
- Prior experience with 300+ employee size organization, strongly preferred
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP or PHR/SPHR Certification preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain strict level of confidentiality at all times
- Personable and professional
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of OSHA, EEO, Wage and Hour regulations, ACA, and government reporting requirements
- Prior experience managing Recruiting tasks using Applicant Tracking System required
- Experience with HRIS/Payroll software required, ADP preferred
Hillandale offers an impressive collection of benefits to eligible employees!
Vision Discount Plan
Life Insurance – paid for by company
Short-Term Disability Insurance
401(k) Company Match
Paid Time Off Accrual – from date of hire
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Employee Referral bonus pay
Plus ALL of our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made everyday – including cell phone service!
Enjoy a rewarding career with a family owned company that values caring for its residents like family and has received numerous awards and has a consistent 5-star rating in state surveys and customer satisfaction.
Candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment background check, physical examination, drug screen and TB testing.
Hillandale Communities is an EOE/M/F/D/V and Drug-Free and Smoke-Free Workplace.
TO APPLY: PLEASE VISIT http://hillandale.com/careers/