Need Your Opinion
We are putting on this free event in Denver and we are considering doing the same here in Cincinnati. Do you feel that this would be of interest to Cincy HR Leaders, or do you feel that this would not be of interest? I would appreciate any and all feedback.
Continental Breakfast and Registration 8:30 – 9:00 am
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Overview and Presentation 9:00 – 10:30 am
All attendees will receive The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook, sample profiles, and case studies.
Learn why The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is recognized as the proven solution for developing a productive, high-performing team. Based on the best-selling leadership fable, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni.
In the showcase you will learn:
- Biggest barriers to building teamwork in the workplace
- Strategies for building a cohesive and productive team
- How to measure your team’s effectiveness and explore your team’s weaknesses and strengths
- How your personality influences your behavior and impacts your team
- How to maximize The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
Hi Clark. Are you interested in a joint venture. I am also a Five Behaviors partner in Cincinnati. We did a Wiley workshop when it first came out and included several partners in the area. Please contact me at email@example.com if you want to talk about it. Thanks,