HR Recruiter / Generalist / HR Business Partner Opportunity Available in Mason, OH
HR Recruiter / Generalist / HR Business Partner
Summary: This position is approximately 60% staffing / talent management and 40% generalist supporting our Sales and Purchasing Departments which include Field Sales, Inside Sales, Credit, Purchasing / Funding and Marketing. Recruiting responsibilities include the full life cycle of staffing for front line and leadership level positions. This position will also be the “face” of SNAAC at local universities, network events, volunteer and social events, etc. Generalist duties include partnership with operations to support performance and scorecard management, top employee development, pay and recognition processes and other projects as assigned by Director including project work related to Employee Relations, Safety, Career Development, Compensation, Benefits and corporate culture events. Position requires some travel about 2-3 times per year.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for sourcing candidates for designated positions with the organization.
- Develops network of professional relationships with sourcing methods and communicates hiring needs.
- Attends job fairs, community functions, and other venues related to recruiting.
- Creates network and professional connections with 4 year colleges and alumni organizations.
- Schedules Interviews, Conducts phone screening, Formal Interviewing, screening, testing and referring applicants for these positions.
- Works with hiring manager to designs and conducts all selection process testing and screening methods for unique positions.
- Assists Recruiter I with all administrative pieces for hiring including but not limited to applicant tracking, applicant files, reference checks, performance / tenures status, etc.
- Assists with establishing and organizing new hire orientation program.
- Supports company social activities through administration, planning and organization. (Manages Pit Crew)
- Supports company recognition programs through administration, planning and implementation.
- Provides basic training programs for entry level associates and supervisors.
- May work with basic employee relations issues.
- Assists HR Manager / Management on special projects as needed.
- Acts with utmost integrity and discretion regarding HR matters at all times.
- Other activities as directed by supervisor.
- Excellent interview and communication skill.
- Experience with behavioral interviewing techniques and testing.
- Demonstrated history of high volume interviewing and selection.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate to all levels within the organization.
- Strong knowledge of all state and federal employment laws.
- Professional presence and demeanor.
- Prior experience in training and development a plus.
- Demonstrated history of strong ethics, attention to detail and professional decision making.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- B. S. or B. A. in Human Resources, Management, or related field preferred but not required
- 4-6 years experience as a Professional Recruiter or HR generalist.
- Intermediate to advance computer skills with all Microsoft Office applications.
- A passion for HR and the value it can offer an organization is a plus!
- PHR or SPHR a plus!