Part-time Senior Recruiter - Ohio National, Cincinnati, Ohio
Ohio National Financial Services is hiring a part-time Senior Recruiter, 24 hours per week Monday through Wednesday with flexibility as needed. The person in this role provides full-cycle recruitment to hire quality candidates through completing all activities and objectives involved in the sourcing, recruiting and hiring candidates.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Completing all aspects of full-cycle recruitment, such as sourcing, intake meetings, developing/posting job descriptions, résumé review, applicant processing, screening, interviewing, facilitating offers and providing a positive customer experience
- Acting as a strategic business partner with supervisors and managers by providing guidance and instruction on topics including, but not
- limited to, talent acquisition process, Human Resources related policies and behavioral based interviewing
- Being a leader of the team to build a talent pipeline by using and sharing data and providing suggestions and new ideas while looking for process improvements
- Ensuring business continuity by providing oral and written communication with team members and internal and external customers
- Using an applicant tracking system to manage requisitions and applicant flow
- Completing Ohio National’s talent acquisition strategies and activities outside of full-cycle recruitment including, but not limited to, sponsorship and immigration, relocation and internships
- Maintaining current knowledge of employment laws and best practices, such as Equal Employment Opportunity and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least three years of recruitment experience
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to build strong relationships throughout the company
- Ability to multi-task, be detail orientated and highly organized
- Willingness to obtain the LOMA Level 1 within two years
- Have no relatives employed at Ohio National
- At least five years of experience
- Proficiency in Automatic Data Processing (ADP) or other applicant tracking software, Devine assessments, and/or social recruitment tools (ex. LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.)
- PHR, SHRM-CP, or like certification
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This position requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. Limited travel to and from colleges/universities and career fairs is expected.
TO APPLY: Please click here to apply. Please fully complete the application, as you will not be able to log back into the system to update it. If you are having issues applying, try applying using a different web browser. All applications must also include a résumé. To learn more, visit www.ohionational.com/employment . Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. We E-verify.
ABOUT OHIO NATIONAL: Since 1909, Ohio National has been committed to helping individuals, families and businesses protect what matters most. Through our network of financial professionals across 49 states (all except New York), the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico and through affiliated operations in South America, we provide the insurance products that help our policyholders achieve financial security and independence. As of December 31, 2017, its affiliated companies have $42.0 billion total assets under management. Products are issued by The Ohio National Life Insurance Company and Ohio National Life Assurance Corporation. Please visit ohionational.com for more information and for the latest company updates, connect with Ohio National on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.