Talent Acquisition Consultant in Cincinnati, OH
Career Opportunity: Talent Acquisition Consultant in Cincinnati, OH with strategic HR inc.
Is finding great talent your middle name? Do you speak the language of connecting and recruiting? Are you a well-organized self-starter with a knack for getting things done? We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to help us with tremendous growth. Apply online or send your resume to email@example.com.
strategic HR inc. is an outsourced HR management firm recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Cincinnati Business Courier, Ohio Magazine, Family and Work Institute and most recently named the Women Owned Business of the Year 2019. We are continuing to grow, grow, grow and have an immediate need for a Full-Time Talent Acquisition Consultant to work with us. As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will review job descriptions to understand the needs of our hiring managers and identify candidates that fit the requirement. You will also:
- Screen and ascertain the competence of candidates against a job description.
- Source candidates using our internal database, external resume banks and networking sites.
- Interview candidates and match them with our clients’ requirements.
What you’ ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- Previous recruiting experience is required.
- Strong skills in networking, both face-to-face and through social media.
- Experience in high-volume recruiting.
- Proven ability to handle high-volume phone interviews.
- Demonstrated successes against targeted objectives.
- Track record of successfully sourcing new prospects using the telephone.
- Exceptional detail orientation; strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Technical aptitude to work with multiple software solutions.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
This is an exciting opportunity to have an impact on a professional, growing organization.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make an impact. Come join us! Apply online at:
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.