Strategic HR inc. and PRADCO Present: Women in Leadership Program - Three full-day workshops: 9/26/19; 10/24/19, 11/21/19
strategic HR inc. and PRADCO Present: Women in Leadership Program
Three full-day workshops: September 26, October 24, November 21 – 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
INVEST IN WOMEN TO CARRY YOUR ORGANIZATION FORWARD
Drive Your Organization Forward with Female Leaders Who Contribute to Long-Term Success. Women face unique challenges and demands as career professionals. PRADCO and strategic HR inc. are bringing this group development program to the Cincinnati area to help women master these challenges. This research-based program is ideal for those seeking to proactively manage careers or advance to higher level leadership positions.
We help women gain insight into their leadership style, network with other high-achieving women in business, and create strategies to deal with the behaviors and perceptions women face as they advance in their careers.
The Striving for Excellence: Women in Leadership Program consists of three sessions, and leverages research data and individual assessment results to help women reach their potential. Three group sessions are supplemented with one individual coaching session. One-on-one coaching allows participants to discuss their own unique challenges and aspirations, and to build a personalized development plan.
The goal is to further develop capabilities in female leaders through a process of learning and personal discovery that will help them make stronger contributions within their careers and the organizations they serve.
How This Program Develops Participants
• Identify key behaviors demonstrated by successful leaders
• Discover strengths and opportunities through PRADCO’s behavioral assessment tool, to create a personal action plan to improve performance
• Develop key business skills demonstrated by successful leaders to make stronger contributions at work
• Build a professional network and share successful strategies with other female leaders in various industries
How This Program Benefits Organizations
• Highlight the desired business skills for your organization that can be immediately applied on the-job
• Provide participants with opportunities to build a professional network and identify prospective mentors for professional development
• Prepare high-potentials and female leaders for larger roles in your organization
• Support organizational inclusion initiatives and build bench strength
• Enhance the confidence and performance of participants
PROGRAM DETAILS AND SCHEDULE
This group program consists of three (3) full-day workshops and a one (1) hour one-on-one telephone goal-setting session. Participants will meet on the dates below with breakfast and lunch provided.
Program start: Two assessments will be assigned as pre-work to participants before the first group workshop. Participants will receive further instructions in early September 2019.
Session times/dates: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
• September 26, 2019
• October 24, 2019
• November 21, 2019
• Individual one (1) hour one-on-one telephone goal-setting session will be scheduled between October 7th – 9th
Location: strategic HR inc.
8160 Corporate Park Drive, Suite 200
Cincinnati, OH 45242
For the program outline, click here.
PROGRAM COST AND REGISTRATION
The cost for this program is $2,950 per participant.
The registration deadline is August 30, 2019. For more information about the program or to register, please contact Joseph Lubin at PRADCO, at (440) 337-4714 or firstname.lastname@example.org