Bi-lingual HR Generalist Opportunity for AEL-Span in Louisville, KY
(This came to me from Rawleigh Richardson an HR practitioner - Thanks, Steve)
AEL-Span, a privately held rapidly growing supply chain solutions company, is seeking a talented Human Resources Generalist to develop, maintain and administer HR programs in the Louisville, Kentucky market. We are looking for the right person who shares our philosophy of Excellence through Passion on a daily basis.
The right candidate will be able to:
- Assist with administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and state legal requirements.
- Facilitate actions to resolve team member issues in a timely manner.
- Manage (recruit, interview, etc.) staffing needs both permanent and temporary.
- New team member orientation.
- Payroll and benefits administration including benefits enrollment.
- Manage workers' compensation issues and claims.
- Administer team member corrective actions when necessary.
- Training including sexual harassment, etc.
- Compensation administration
- Track HR Metrics
- Participate in Special Projects such as team member surveys; developing action plans related to survey results to support continuous improvement; and leadership development
- Support managers in coaching and counseling team members to enhance performance results
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local policies and regulations EEO, ADA, FLSA, FMLA, AA, etc. and all HR policies
- Ability to maintain confidential information with the highest degree of integrity.
Qualifications to be considered:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/experience in business administration, HR management, or similar discipline
- Minimum 3 - 5 years human resource generalist experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred. Some background/knowledge of payroll (pay rules, FLSA, policies) helpful
- HR Certification preferred (PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP) but not required
- Superior verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact and build relationships within all levels of the organization
- Must possess high proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, HRIS systems, and recruiting software (such as ADP, Jazz, etc.).
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Must be Bi-lingual (Spanish)
Our benefits package includes:
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) Savings plan with Company match
- Life and Disability insurance
For more details and to apply for this role, go to the following site: