Director HR & Operations - IMMEDIATE NEED for Adams Law, PLLC in Covington, Kentucky
Interviewing THIS WEEK - plan to make offer by next week
Adams Law, PLLC is a full-service law firm, founded in 1895, serving clients in Kentucky and Ohio. Currently employing 38, we are growing and are now seeking candidates for our newly created position of Director HR & Operations for our office in Covington, KY. Based upon the qualifications of the candidate, may also oversee all Operations aspects of the firm, such as outsourced IT, Financial, and Marketing. Supervises several administrative staff positions.
This position will provide the highest level of objective coaching, support, and insights to the Executive Management team and staff. Leads the Human Resources function as HR Strategist and provides daily oversight of the HR function. Responsible to provide insights on improving HR and business systems, processes, and policies.
- Manage all HR functional areas: compliance, recruiting & selection, policy development, compensation, payroll, employee benefits, discipline/terminations, performance management, and employee development; FMLA, COBRA, OSHA, WC, Unemployment
- Supervise select administrative staff
- Handle all benefits negotiations, broker relations, open enrollment, new hire enrollment, maintenance of employee health programs
- Oversee service providers for Operations services such as IT, Marketing, Financial, etc.
- Manage promotional events, sponsorships, conferences
- Knowledge and skills at a level normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 7-10 years experience in Human Resources; experience in a law firm is highly desirable
- SHRM/HRCI certification is highly preferred
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- Willingness to be hands-on with all HR functions
- Demonstrated success in negotiating contracts with vendors; overseeing outsourced services, particularly IT, Marketing and Finance highly desired
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Sound judgment, ethical focus, maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Microsoft Office Suite; Virtual Meetings such as Zoom
- Advanced ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to a full range of audiences – executives, staff, clients, and vendors
- Ability to engage staff, develop relationships
This position is an in-office position, with work-from-home a possibility on a limited basis.
Excellent compensation and benefits package
If you are looking for a great career opportunity, look no further! For more information or to apply, send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to darlene@HRPIInc.com
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V