GCHRA Connect & Learn: Proven Strategies to Keep Remote Workers Enthused, Engaged & Effective - 11/12/20
11:45 am - 12:00 pm - Grab some lunch, join the meeting, and CONNECT!
12:00 pm - Brief announcements
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm - Feature presentation with Jill Christensen
1:00 pm - 1:15 pm - Q&A. Those who care to stay a little longer are welcome!
Please note, the panel presentation will take place from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
11:45 AM to 1:15 PM
|Contact:||Christy Canty, Chapter Administrator
Online registration is available until: 11/11/2020
This meeting will be offered as a Virtual Event only. After you complete your registration here, you will be given a link to register on Zoom, and will then receive meeting access information.
Pending Approval for:
1 SHRM Certification Credit!
1 Business HRCI Credit!
RSVP by: November 11, 2020
*Pre Payment is required to attend. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are accepted. No refunds will be provided after November 11, 2020.
We are living in unprecedented times - ‘work’ as we know it has changed. In order to thrive, organizations must reinvent themselves and embrace the new normal. As a Top 101 Global Employee Engagement Influencer, Jill understands how organizations operate, and what they need to do to attract, retain, and engage employees - whether they sit under your nose or work remotely. Are remote workers incredibly productive? Yes, but they also tend to feel more disengaged and neglected. In a day and age when people are ‘sheltering in place,’ the companies that will come out on top are the ones that create and execute a strategy to effectively manage remote workers. During this session, you will learn:
- The one thing you must know to keep remote employees engaged, enthused, and effective.
- The importance of Connection, Communication, and Collaboration, and how to bring these things to life for employees, regardless of physical distance.
- A proven strategy that you can apply immediately to re-engage or engage remote workers.
- Clarity on the next steps and inspiration to achieve their goals.
- Recent research, trends, and practices shaping the virtual workforce
- Work challenges & opportunities in the use of remote workers
- Successful strategies & techniques in managing virtual employees
Jill Christensen - Jill is one of the most in-demand and top-rated female speakers in the world today. A Top 101 Global Employee Engagement Influencer, she takes audiences on a journey that educates and inspires people to act. A former Internal Communications Fortune 500 business executive, her career spans 20+ industries and three decades. She has helped thousands of leaders in organizations large and small improve results by re-engaging employees. Jill also holds a Six Sigma Green Belt and her book is a global best-seller.