Spanish Bilingual HR Manager at client for Emerson Group in Los Angeles, California
This is a great career opportunity. Oversee two locations and the HR professionals. If you need additional education, the company pays! As a Spanish Bilingual HR Manager, you just may thrive in this fast-paced environment with the opportunity to contribute.
Our client, south of downtown Los Angeles California, is searching for an HR Manager with manufacturing experience, and the ability to make an impact on recruitment and retention.
Here are some Highlights of the Position:
Partner with the Plant Senior Leadership Team to help solve complex organizational challenges, while ensuring they have the right people in the right function, helping the company drive results and grow the business.
Manage Union and Non-Union Human Resources Department, overseeing administration of hiring (production, warehouse, supervisors), retention, terminations, employee records, legal compliance, compensation, and payroll (oversee, not processing) within the organization. Develop and implement company policies and procedures as needed.
Some Key Responsibilities are:
- Direct recruiting and talent management for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Coordinate and conduct employee orientation and onboarding processes.
- Maintain compliance of all laws, policies, and procedures at the federal and state level including the Fair Labor Standards Act, Family Medical Leave Act, HIPAA, DOL, EEOC, and ADA.
- Partner with management team to provide strategic insight and guidance critical for on-going positive employee relations.
- Work with local Union and Union Members to ensure Agreement compliance.
- Coach and train supervisors on interpreting and enforcing policy and procedures.
- Grow and promote positive employee relations.
- Oversee temporary staffing agencies, participate in contract negotiations, and ensure proper insurance requirements are met.
- Provide case management for State disability, Unemployment, FMLA and FLI claims.
Sound like you? Want to know more? Please apply on our website or contact Karmae: firstname.lastname@example.orgQuick Apply