Contract HR Generalist at The Chicago Hire Company - Chicago, Illinois
Contract HR Generalist
A digital firm in downtown Chicago is seeking a Contract HR Generalist to assist with full-cycle HR responsibilities including recruiting, payroll, benefits, and more. Ideal candidates are highly organized and effective communicators who can adapt to a changing day-to-day workflow. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to grow their HR skillset in a role offering a great deal of responsibility and the opportunity to take creative ownership of the role.
- Starting ASAP and continuing indefinitely.
- Hours: 8:30 am – 5 pm
- Competitive hourly pay commensurate with experience.
Why is this exciting?
- Potential to convert to a permanent position if it’s a good fit on both ends.
- Highly visible position with opportunities to work directly with C-suite executives and take ownership of the role.
- Small, tight-knit team and a casual work environment (where you can wear jeans!)
- Prior HR experience is strongly preferred (internships included)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Extremely proactive and organized.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can successfully work independently or on a team.