Contract Human Resources Coordinator at CereCore in Ocala, FL,
W2 - 6 month contract
Location: Onsite in Ocala, FL
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a HR Coordinator join our team in Ocala, FL. This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
- Engage designated leaders to understand talent needs of the businesses and define people strategies.
- Implement HCA-wide and LOB onboarding, talent management, badges, etc...
- Provide HR observations related to departmental issues in meetings and one-on-one.
- Interpret talent management data for departments and work with VP of HR to develop appropriate initiatives.
- Coach designated leaders through change management, performance management issues, etc.
- Respond to leader questions and requests for information, point them to appropriate self-service tools.
- Advise leaders on learning and organizational development.
- May include program implementation such as ensuring completion of employee development plans, updating the succession plan and implementing other programs and tools.
- Deploy HCA career development program tools and processes.
- Includes coaching leaders, participating in employee career counseling and feedback sessions, equipping managers with standard tools for coaching, feedback & planning.
- Promote and foster a healthy work environment; raise awareness of available programs to assist employees.
- Implement appropriate employee engagement programs and union avoidance initiatives (as applicable).
- Prepare/coordinate events e.g. holiday celebrations, employee recognition events, service awards, community support.
- Coordinate and facilitate employee activity groups and other employee teams (peer reviews).
- Interpret and drive departmental action planning as a result of employee engagement surveys; assess facility “temperature” through formal and informal sensing and plan actions with department managers.
- Partner with designated leaders to uphold all compliance standards (Joint Commission, Dept. of Labor, HR policies, etc.) and create an environment of compliance/excellence.
- Support employee relations, ethics, or compliance investigations (initial interviews & fact gathering); maintain tracking for issues/concerns and handle inquiries from employees or managers.
- Deploy performance management/appraisal program tools and processes in their assigned facility areas.
- Includes coaching, participating in assigning ratings, feedback sessions and developing performance improvement plans.
- Advise designated leaders on performance counseling and discipline procedures; consult on suspension or termination of employment actions; provide information on RIF processes and severance.
- Escalate major issues to VP of HR and/or HR Center of Excellence/HR Service Centers when appropriate.
- Support measurement of productivity and addressing of productivity issues.
- Implement emergency response plans with appropriate leaders.
- Work with VP of HR and all HR Centers of Excellence to give feedback on strategies and programs to more effectively meet the needs of businesses.
- Prepare managers for the compensation planning process and provide compensation budget information.
- Support Total Rewards COE with benefits enrollment at facility level.
- Work with designated department leaders on workforce planning, including position control/review; aligning with budget, productivity metrics, resourcing processes, etc.
- Review and localize job descriptions and compensation with Recruiting and Compensation Centers of Excellence.
- Assist leadership with temporary/PRN workforce planning & implementation, internship/externship placements and other non-RFT talent processes.
- Perform worker’s comp intake processing; support applicable employee leave of absence/return to work administration at facility level (advising employees).
- Facilitate local interview process for hiring.
- Develop and deliver local onboarding and facility orientation programs.
- Support effective leader and employee communications.
- Support utilization of the HR support model; guide employees to the appropriate channel and ensure proper utilization of HR policies and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in HR or Employee Relations
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.