Contract Human Resources Manager at Donovan & Watkins in Waco, Texas
Donovan & Watkins is partnered with a manufacturing specialty company in search of a CONTRACT HR MANAGER located in Waco, Texas.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruit and onboard new hires conduct performance management and provide feedback.
- Manage Payroll and benefits for employees.
- Maintain best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Research and enhance competitive salaries and incentive pay programs to ensure the company attracts and retains top talent.
- Help the company to stay compliant with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Manage a very small team in other departments
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field with SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
- 4 years experience in Human Resources and management
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
Pay for this contract is paying up to $45 an hour depending on experience. Can be considered for the perm role that will be open.