Business Development Representative, HUFF Realty - Cincinnati, Ohio
HUFF Realty, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, is an established, highly respected Real Estate company in the tri-state, and due to demand, we are expanding our Relocation Department.
This Business Development opportunity may be a perfect fit for you if you are ready to transfer your existing sales experience and skills to a new and exciting industry. For 2021 the US Employee Relocation Services Industry’s market size is $13.9bn and expanding. It’s fast-paced and ever-changing which creates unlimited opportunities to grow and learn.
In this Business Development position, you will have the chance to assume a mix of some existing corporate clients as well as develop your own relationships. So, are you up for the challenge and the rewards?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities
- Provide excellent customer service, support, and account management to existing corporate clients.
- Be dedicated to building meaningful, long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Oversee the successful delivery of professional relocation programs and high-touch mobility services to corporate clients and their relocating employees.
- Manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Think and work like an entrepreneur.
- Participate in the development and delivery of relocation programs and services to existing corporate clients and prospect companies.
- Perform administrative activities to include database maintenance, correspondence, marketing, and reporting.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment where no two days are alike.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, sales, or business experience.
- A minimum of four years of business development experience preferably in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region. Previous real estate or relocation industry experience is a plus.
- Experience working with decisions makers, corporate clients, and business partners.
- Proven success in your B2B career.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Be naturally friendly, positive, outgoing, and energetic. Have a can-do attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently and set goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and creative solution provider.
- Excellent relationship-building and networking skills.
- Be an enthusiastic team player and collaborator with a positive attitude.
- Computer literate, high level of accuracy and detail-oriented.
- Ability to comfortably produce and give group presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Highly motivated, competitive, resilient.
- Real estate license a plus.
- Relocation Industry training will be provided.
- Market competitive benefits program, that includes healthcare, 401K, and PTO.
- Base salary plus incentive.