Compensation Analyst - Prevea Health - Green Bay, Wisconsin
Brief Description of Job Responsibilities:
Specializes in the administration of the Compensation program for Prevea. Responsible for setting and implementing Compensation Pay and Ranges based upon the Compensation Policy. This includes job description evaluations, market analysis, participation in salary surveys and compensation reporting. This role would also assist PMT leaders with wage and range concerns.
(This list may not include all of the duties assigned)
- Designs, recommends, implements, and communicates the compensation program.
- Researches competitive trends and develops innovative and cost-cutting compensation & benefit options.
- Supports and identifies opportunities for enhancement and change in compensation programs, policies and procedures.
- Administer the Exempt and Non-Exempt Compensation program.
- Set pay for all potential non-exempt new hires by following compensation policy and procedures.
- Assist with setting pay for all potential exempt new hires by following compensation policy and procedures.
- Ensures that the compensation program is in compliance with government laws and regulations.
- Ensures that the compensation program is equitable and attractive to recruit and retain staff.
- Serves as an expert resource to others in department and PMT leaders, providing advice and consultation to management regarding pay decisions and compensation guideline interpretation.
- Promote the Compensation Policy to PMT leaders that ensures transparency, process and solutions.
- Works with PMT leaders on accurately assigning survey jobs with jobs at Prevea.
- Evaluation of job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensures descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents based off survey data used for the position.
- Responsible for submitting annual budget cost of Compensation changes.
- Monitor and track internal audits and results.
- Submit wage data to participating surveys (currently four different surveys).
- Analysis of wage survey results with Manager of Benefits, Compensation & HRIS.
- Along with Manager of Benefits, Compensation & HRIS reviews recommendations with leadership.
- Set transfer wages for all positions.
- Works with Manager of HRIS to ensure updates regarding compensation related HR data in the system of record. Participates as compensation subject matter expert on system implementations impacting compensation.
- Administration of Salary Grade Structure on HR system.
- Monitor Compensation approvals and Verifications of changes
- Approves all annual reviews & annual wage changes on HRIS according to guidelines set by Prevea
- Administration and approval for all Site Go To including quarterly Site Go-to Audits
- Administration and approval for all SuperUsers including audits
- Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary range.
- Submission of Affirmative Action reporting to consultant.
- Complete EEO-1 reporting and new guidelines.
- Conducts Supervisor training on compensation and compensation policy.
- Provide support for HR & Payroll staff as needed.
- Serves as a Compensation resource for the Manager and Senior VP of Human Resources.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality.
- Performs related work as required.
Exceptional customer service and communication.
Highly organized, detail-oriented with a strong work ethic.
Ability to work independently and as a team member and ability to exercise independent judgment as appropriate.
Ability to work in a fast-paced highly confidential environment.
Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines/assignments.
Accurate data entry and application processing is a must.
Ability to use discretion in all employee matters.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Human Resources &/or related field.
Three years or more of experience as a compensation analyst is required.
Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
Experience with Pivot tables preferred.