Looking for a Recruiter for Fern Exposition Services in Cincinnati, Ohio
Fern Exposition Services is looking to hire a Recruiter. We are growing and looking for the right person to help us add to our staff.
This position will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the interviewing and offer process as needed.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with ADP Recruiting package.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least two years of managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process is highly preferred.
If you're interested you can apply here - https://bit.ly/3MRpqvA