HR Generalist for Frame USA - Springdale, Ohio - Love to guide and manage the full spectrum of human resource services?
Frame USA is a family-owned, 100% Made-In-America picture frame manufacturing company located in Springdale, OH. A leader in the art and frame industry for 38 years, we seek an experienced Human Resources Generalist to join our fun and growing team.
The Human Resources Generalist an active member of the Frame USA Management team guides and manages the overall provision of human resource services, policies, and programs for the Company.
Interested in this opportunity? Then please email me, Anne Decker: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruitment - lead the effort to successfully attract, source, and retain talent
- Performance Management – responsible for all aspects of the employee review process
- Personnel Policies – develop and communicate strategies that align with key HR issues
- Payroll – oversee payroll system, processing, and reporting
- Employee Benefits – responsible for benefit design, administration, and reporting
- Employee Relations – maintain strong relationships between management and employees
- Health and Safety – monitor compliance and manage legal proceedings related to OSHA and workers compensation
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field and 2-3 years of related experience; PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Broad general knowledge of all areas of Human Resources and Professional Development.
- A proven capability to manage communication to all stakeholders, balancing empathy for employees and a goal to be a wonderful place to work, with the overall mission and goals of the company.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and listening skills, varying communication styles to meet audience needs, including group presentation skills.
- Detail orientated with strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and prior experience utilizing an HRIS system (Paycor experience is a plus).