Looking to benchmark on attendance and hiring, related to COVID-19
Hi everyone! I have recently moved into a TA Manager role and am looking to benchmark with other large, manufacturing companies in the US. When comparing pre-COVID-19 to current, I'd like to know:
1. Are you experiencing a change in attrition?
2. Are you experiencing a shift in absenteeism?
3. Have you noticed any other changes in attrition / absenteeism since the Federal Unemployment subsidy ended in July?
4. Have you experienced a change in the number of hires required to meet customer demand?
5. Have you experienced a change in candidate flow?
6. Have you implemented any wage increases, bonuses, or other incentives as a result of COVID-19?
Thank you in advance!