Recruitment Specialist - Acara Solutions, West Chester, Ohio
(This job came to me from Taylor Moody from Acara - Steve)
Acara, formerly Superior Group, has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Specialist in Cincinnati, OH.
At Acara Solutions, we strive to find the right candidates for our established and well respected organization. With tasks in customer and employee services, the Recruitment Specialist position is a rewarding opportunity that allows a qualified candidate to implement their unique skill set, with endless opportunities to learn and grow, leading to an exciting career experience. The responsibilities of this role include providing customers with high quality service, placing and supervising contract employees at customer sites, and recruiting candidates for permanent positions at prestigious client base. With this variety of tasks, the Recruitment Specialist is a unique opportunity for a qualified candidate to utilize their skills and be in a position with unlimited potential. The right candidate will have the drive to succeed and be able to prove that they are an accomplished individual, willing to step up to the plate and go to bat for our customers and our employees. Here at Acara, success is always within reach and career goals are always attainable.
- Receive and qualify job orders, gaining approval from Branch Management to service the order and to source, screen, interview, check references, test, and submit direct placement and contractor candidates to customer for consideration;
- Use independent judgment, decision making authorities and interviewing skills foundations to select and place contract candidates on contract assignments;
- Maintain set benchmarks as set forth by Company to include: recruiting performance measurements, community networking, sales lead generation and candidate placement follow-up;
- Serve as a liaison between Acara, our customer, the candidate pool and ultimately our contract employees – must present company business actions and values with professionalism;
- Provide administrative supervision of contract employees; and maintain regular contact with all placements. Ensure proper on-boarding and off-boarding of assigned contractors;
- Establish community relations through frequent contact and branch activities;
- Retain staff of temporary/contract employees to meet customer needs;
- Work closely with other Recruitment Specialists to ensure customer needs are being met;
- Service existing and new business accounts through regular customer communication/contact/visits;
- Work closely with customers to attend to and resolve escalated personnel matters with contractors;
- Maintain high ethical standards and confidentiality.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 1 year of completed college course work;
- 3 years’ business experience;
- 1 year of prior technical staffing industry experience;
- 1 year of experience using MS Word and Excel;
- 1 year of online recruiting experience.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Candidates must be professional team players who have a competitive drive and are able to meet established performance metrics. In addition, candidates need to be quick learners who apply their skills in contingent labor recruiting.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Ability to build rapport with diverse and differently motivated individuals and customers;
- Proven success in contributing to team-oriented environments;
- Demonstrable ability to consistently deliver results in a high-energy environment;
- Present a positive and professional image;
- Possess a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, and a serviceable vehicle suitable for business;
- Prior experience with supervisory responsibilities of training and mentoring other staff.
- Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a pre-employment screening process.
Founded in 1957, Acara sets about its company vision—connecting people and business in ways that change lives—with corporate culture punctuated by learning, collaboration, employee appreciation, respect, and team-first spirit. To accomplish its vision, Acara provides contract and direct labor support across nearly all job types throughout North America…and abroad. We work hard to further jobseekers along their individual career paths and recognize each candidate experience as an opportunity to go beyond expectations—to that end, we’re ready to go beyond yours.
If you're interested in this role, please go to our site at: https://bit.ly/2CKRQFk