Kforce Cincinnati Hiring
Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we’ve thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
The Talent Associate plays a critical role in fueling Kforce’s growth by connecting Great People together. The Talent Associate executes sourcing and recruiting strategies to identify and attract qualified and diverse candidates, and then matches them to opportunities with our clients. This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a creative mindset. The Talent Associate possesses the uncanny ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing work environment. As an emerging business partner, the Talent Associate will interact with internal and external contacts to facilitate the placement process while under the guidance of leadership.
- Source candidates through networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media presence ad searches, career fairs, internet research and direct contact.
- Collaborate with Kforce colleagues to fully understand the client’s hiring objectives and requirements.
- Submit candidates, providing information needed to facilitate hiring decisions, including salary recommendations.
- Coordinate interview and follow up activities.
- As the candidate advocate, guide candidates thorough the recruiting process, including evaluation of skills and expertise, the interview process and salary negotiation.
- Facilitate the offer process, including salary negotiations, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- Ensure pre-employment steps, including reference checks and background and drug tests are completed in a timely fashion.
- Manage consultants while on assignment; facilitate redeployment of consultants as assignments approach completion.
- Conduct all interactions with the utmost diplomacy and tact. Maintain confidentiality and treat others with conscientious respect.
- Connect with candidates, colleagues and clients on a regular basis to develop and maintain relationships, expand industry knowledge, and generate referrals and leads.
- Stay abreast of current recruiting trends and recommend creative strategies to meet hiring goals.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 2-5 years professional experience in a staffing, corporate, recruiting or professional sales environment
- Ability to develop customer relationship management, consultative and negotiation skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to self-manage, prioritize initiatives and work well in a team environment with competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Strong internet research skills. Proficiency in MS office, including Word and Excel. Ability to grasp cutting edge technologies.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES: