Looking for a Director of Talent Acquisition - Cincinnati, OH
At Episcopal Retirement Services (ERS), you can enjoy what you do and be proud of your work every day! Join an organization voted a Top Work Place for the past 10 years!
The Director of Talent Acquisition is a newly created position on the ERS Human Resources leadership team. This strategic role will report directly to the Vice President of Human Resources and Organizational Development. This influential leadership position on the human resources team will lead talent acquisition strategies for our growing organization in order to support our residential communities and services in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. The Director of Talent Acquisition will serve as a resource to recruiters as well as organizational leaders to achieve and maintain optimal staffing goals, hiring and retention strategies, and cultural alignment. The Director of Talent Acquisition will support human resources and hiring needs for the various processes in the organization including Continuum of Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Affordable Living for Seniors, Community Based Services and the ERS Business Support Office. The position will support and promote ERS as an employer of choice in the region.
Episcopal Retirement Services is an industry leader in health care and aging services. At ERS, our philosophy of care guides us to maintain every person’s dignity, and provide the same standard of excellence in care to every resident. We have a long, successful track record of providing a wide range of services for older adults and their families. At ERS, our employees will tell you, when you love what you do, it shows!
- Ensures strategic alignment to ERS’s goals, gaining an understanding of the local and regional labor markets. Aligns ERS in the region as an “employer of choice".
- Demonstrates an understanding of various workforce segments and positions within each, as well as the skills, competencies (culturally and clinically), and experiences necessary for success at ERS.
- Uses strategic digital media recruitment to attract talent.
- Ensures that there is a strategy for each open position.
- Ensures that recruiters post new positions internally, run ads as appropriate and within budget.
- Provides coaching and advice to ERS leaders regarding best practices for talent acquisition
- Responsible for the collection and analysis of talent acquisition metrics; analyze data to report on themes and patterns
- Grows and develops avenues that promote the diversity of the ERS workforce; promotes inclusion in line with ERS Values.
- Provides learning, guidance and resources for ERS managers to grow in their knowledge and practice of selecting and onboarding talent
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business Administration or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in strategic talent acquisition required
- Experience with health care recruitment preferred
- Experience with employer branding and strategic digital media recruitment preferred
- Experience serving in a leadership role in health care with demonstrated success preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and applicant tracking system required
- SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP or SHRM-CP certification preferred