HR Generalist Part Time at EOS Human Resources Consulting (Remote)
Eos Human Resources Consulting is a small but mighty team of professionals dedicated to providing outsourced human resources support to small businesses and new employers in various industries. We manage the full employee life cycle for our clients from the time of hire to the end of employment by: coordinating and facilitating onboarding/offboarding, overseeing performance management, processing payroll and leaves of absence, and conducting benefits administration. To learn more about our company and services, visit our website at www.eoshr.com.
We are hiring a Part-Time (25-30 hours/week) Human Resources Generalist who is responsible for providing a wide variety of day-to-day human resources support for the HR consultants and our outsourced clients, Monday – Friday, with hours distributed daily throughout the week. This position is 100% remote/work from home. This is a great position for someone who wants to expand their HR knowledge by working with senior-level HR professionals who have a passion for the work they do and are dedicated to each of their clients.
Our ideal candidate...
- is comfortable working independently, remotely and in a fast-paced environment
- is comfortable working with multiple Clients who have different needs and uses different HRIS systems
- is tech-savvy with an aptitude for learning new applications
- is a team player who can communicate clearly with HR staff
- has the ability to see projects and initiatives through from beginning to full completion
- will be able to balance competing priorities with confidence and accuracy
- demonstrates prompt and effective communication by phone, email, and MS Teams
- possesses a high degree of initiative and accountability
- is extremely organized with a high attention to detail
- is customer-centric and strives to deliver a high level of service
- has an interest in learning more about a variety of human resources areas of expertise
- is excited about working with multiple clients
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for:
- Serving as the first point-of-contact for our clients via email and phone.
- Creating, customizing, distributing, and maintaining employee files and documents for onboarding, termination, benefits, and other employee change events.
- Managing, updating and maintaining client information in multiple HRIS systems, including but not limited to Gusto, Rippling, BambooHR, Ease, Paycom, ADP, Zenefits, and Paylocity.
- Processing status changes for our clients’ employees, including onboarding and offboarding
- Coordinating meeting schedules, logistics, materials, and agendas; attending meetings and calls as needed.
- Developing HR skills and staying current with developments in HR compliance and best practices.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and projects as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in an HR or related field; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- HR Certification from SHRM or HRCI preferred
- At least 2 years of human resources experience navigating HRIS platforms
- Knowledge of current California employment laws
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish is a plus
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, G Suite, Mac OS. Bonus points if you're familiar with Asana, PandaDoc, Streak CRM, and Jotform
- Preferred experience with one or more of the following HRIS and Payroll systems: Rippling, BambooHR, EASE, Paycom, and Gusto
- Ability to remain positive, collaborative, and objective under pressure
- Enjoy creating streamlined processes, anticipating potential issues, problem solving, and improving efficiency to accommodate an ever-changing environment.
- Is empathetic when listening to client and employee concerns
- The understanding that you don’t know everything and willingness to seek opportunities to continuously learn
Interested in applying?
Send us your resume and cover letter that briefly outlines your qualifications and interest in becoming our next Human Resources Generalist. We look forward to hearing from you!
Eos Human Resources Consulting values diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.