Contract Recruiter Temporary at Cabinetworks Group in Middlefield, OH
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying talent, and sourcing for critical roles.
- To Identify pools of named and known talent (both internally and externally), engage/screen and convert to active job applicants for current and future positions.
- To Collaborate and build trusted relationships with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition colleagues to understand position requirements with focus on the knowledge, skills & abilities required
- Collect, maintain and deliver market data/intelligence for recruitment and hiring managers that reflect the availability of talent in key markets and/or linked to specific requisitions (i.e. organizational structure, scope of positions in competing companies, compensation, benefits information, market trends).
- Research the availability of diverse talent for select roles to advise & consult with recruiters & hiring managers to develop a strategy to engage and attract such talent.
- Maintain accurate information in the CRM (WorkDay) through a consistent communication strategy with a pipelined network of prospects.
- Experience in one of the key domains, preferably in a talent acquisition capacity of Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems o Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sales skills – ability to sell open roles and positively present to potential passive candidates o Ability to manage time proficiently while meeting deadlines with speed and efficiency
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task across competing projects and deadlines.
- Work well autonomously and with a team.