HR Generalist, IronRoad, Cincinnati, Ohio
(This came to me from Jenny Greber from IronRoad - Steve)
IronRoad is conducting a search for a talented, experienced Human Resources Client Service Generalist to join our team.
The HR client service generalist will provide daily HR support to a variety of clients in diverse industries. This is a "hands on" position where you will utilize your HR expertise and knowledge surrounding policies, procedures, rules, regulations, laws, and the management of an employee’s lifecycle. The HR client service generalist is a trusted advisor to client companies. This position collaborates with internal IronRoad service teams (payroll, benefits, tax) to provide solutions to client’s business opportunities and challenges.
- Serve as the human resources expert for assigned client companies
- Develops and administers HR plans, policies, and procedures in collaboration with clients
- Proactively consults with clients and recommends HR solutions to improve critical business outcomes.
- Executes and upholds client relationship standards, while seeking to innovate and evolve services.
- Develops, recommends, and implements client company policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbooks, job descriptions and other employee life cycle documentation.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- A minimum of 5 - 7 years of human resources experience.
- Maintains knowledge of current policies, regulations, compliance, and laws.
- Knowledge of benefits, 401(k) practices, including open enrollment and qualifying events.
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Account management experience, highly preferred.
- Proven ability to influence executive-level client contacts.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, listening and presenting)
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional teams
OUR CORE VALUES
Servant Leadership: Working collaboratively to make an impact on each other and the communities and businesses we serve.
Humility: We humble ourselves to something greater that helps us find inner strength and peace.
Kindness: We show genuine compassion for others by extending grace, understanding and respect.
Character: Our character is revealed during difficult times. What we do when no one is looking or when we do not feel like doing it defines our character.
Accountability: In order to improve and become a better WE, feedback is welcome, and challenges are opportunities for growth. Owning our impact on our teammates, clients and business partners is crucial.
Fun: Celebrating achievements and taking time to be together.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 (annualized)
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
If you're interested, please email your resume to Jenny Greber at: firstname.lastname@example.org