Nationwide Relocation/Mobility Webinar: 2021 Industry Updates - 4/8/21
Title: 2021 Mobility Industry Updates
Date: Thursday, April 8, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Join the Quicken Loans Relocation Account Executive Team as we host speakers from around the country to provide current mobility industry updates. We are excited to have Kathy Connelly who will be representing Worldwide ERC® as Director-at-Large as well as BHHS Georgia Properties as an expert in the real estate industry. Following Kathy will be speakers from Quicken Loans Capital Markets, Synergy Global Housing, Budd Van Lines, Fragomen, Global Tax Network, and Ford Motor Company with a corporate perspective. To wrap up our webinar, Move For Hunger will give us an update on 2021 initiatives. This webinar is complimentary; however if you feel inclined to make a donation, you can do so via this link: Quicken Loans Fights Hunger. Quicken Loans will also make a donation based on attendance and monies donated by attendees. Mark your calendar and register now via link below!
Your Quicken Loans Moderators/Hosts:
- Jason Miller, Sr. Account Executive, Northeast & Mid-Atlantic
- Carolyn Palafox, Sr. Account Executive, West
- Lisa Fontana, Sr. Account Executive, Midwest & Southeast
- Kathy Connelly, Sr. Vice President Corporate Services, BHHS Georgia Properties
- Kyle Symoniak, Vice President Capital Markets, Quicken Loans
- Jack Jensky, Founder, Synergy Global Housing
- Gary Grund, Sr. Vice President, Budd Van Lines
- Julia Onslow-Cole, Partner - Global Government Strategies and Compliance, Fragomen
- Jennifer Stein, Managing Director, Global Tax Network
- Tessa Boone, Int’l Service & Relocation Manager Global Policy, Vendor Mgmt. & Tax, Ford Motor Company
- Adam Lowy, Founder & Executive Director, Move For Hunger
For company websites and LinkedIn bios, follow links above.
CRP®, GMS®, SHRM®, and HRCI® Credits will be offered for this Webinar.
To Register, click HERE.