Senior Technical Recruiter at Playco Global - Remote
Here at Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through play! Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, low ego, and hardworking professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are passionate about makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you'll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
About this Role
As a Senior Technical Recruiter you will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting. We know that it takes great talent to make great games, so we’re always seeking passionate professionals that demonstrate enthusiasm for our industry. If you are a thought-leader with strong experience in full-cycle, in-house recruitment, and a track record of sourcing hard-to-fill, passive talent, we'd be interested in speaking with you.
- Source and build pipelines of qualified candidates using all available systems and tools.
- Facilitate the interview process, hiring decisions, and offer negotiations.
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process for game development roles including Engineers, Artists, Product Managers, Executive Recruiting and more.
- Partner with recruitment coordinators and management to find, attract, assess, and hire for all open roles.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their team’s talent needs, develop a tailored sourcing strategy, and advise on how to assess and hire top talent.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of open positions.
- Run searches and engage with passive candidates via LinkedIn, AngelList, Google Search Engine, GitHub, and other platforms.
- 5+ years experience with a mixture of technical sourcing, agency and in-house recruiting team.
- Must have experience hiring in a high growth gaming startup environment sourcing both high quality and quantity of candidates.
- A proven track record of building relationships with passive candidates.
- Expert knowledge and experience running searches with multiple sourcing channels.
- Thrive in an unstructured, constantly changing environment while, at the same time, contribute to building processes, programs, and infrastructure.
- Must have experience with Executive Recruiting.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- We are a growing distributed team that embraces remote work. You must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and multiple time zones.
- Knowledge of Lever and Gem a plus.