HR Specialist (Part-time) at TDI (Tetrad Digital Integrity) in Washington, D.C.
etrad Digital Integrity (TDI) is a leading-edge cybersecurity firm with a mission to safeguard and protect our customers from increasing threats and vulnerabilities in this digital age. With over 20 years of knowledge and expertise, our solutions have created innovative and business-improvement oriented services across a diverse and international market that includes both government and commercial clients.
TDI is looking for a Human Resource Specialist ito join our growing company. This is a part-time employment opportunity with flexible work hours that will support all aspects of the employee experience, from on-boarding through off-boarding, total rewards, compliance and benefits. This role is essential to the success of TDI’s people strategy, where our people are at the center of everything we do!
As a small business, we are committed to delivering excellence in our products and services, integrity in the way we conduct ourselves and respect in dealing with one and another. TDI values each and every employees' contribution to our continued growth and success. We recognize and value our employees and their individualism as we work to create a diverse work force. Join Team TDI and become a TDI Titan today!
- In coordination with recruiting, support the on-boarding process
- Manage all aspects of new hire orientation
- Process transfers, promotions, and terminations
- Act as a “super user” with HR systems/ATS (i.e., run reports and create data extracts)
- Support the organization’s recruiting strategy on an ad-hoc basis as needed
- Partner with our HR Service Provider to support benefits administration from new hires through re-enrollment
- Support employee satisfaction surveys and compensation surveys
- Conduct Corporate training session(s) as needed
- Maintain records of employee participation in all training and development programs
- Support development of employee training programs
- Analyze job duties and in coordination with recruiting write job descriptions
- Assist with employee relations as needed
- Support employee engagement programs
- Lead updates and compliance with TDI’s employee handbook
- Prepare government reports as to remain in compliance
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures
- Bachelors Degree in HR or related field
- Demonstrated experience with HR operations, Employee Relations and Benefits
- 5+ years of HR work experience as an administrator or generalist
- Ability to work approximately 10 hours per week
- TDI does business with the federal government, which restricts employment to individuals who are either US citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States.
"TDI is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetics, gender identity or expression, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws."