Part-time HR Manager at all things HR pty ltd in Seattle, Washington
About the job
All Things HR, LLC, an outsourced human resource management firm is growing! We are looking for dynamic and high-performing HR Managers to join our team of Consultants. As part of our team, you will provide consultative and collaborative HR services to our clients who are typically small to medium in size.
We currently have part‐time, hourly positions which include assisting your assigned clients both on‐site and/or offsite. Hours per week will range from 20 - 30 hours per week. The ability to flexible with the amount of work hours a week is important. If you are a seasoned HR Manager who has a passion for making a difference, please visit our website at www.allthings‐hr.com.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) is embedded in the core values at All Things HR, LLC and is at the foundation of how we operate. We are dedicated and focused on building and sustaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment for all staff and clients - regardless of race, gender, socioeconomic status, religion, sexual orientation, experiences and the many additional unique characteristics. We believe every member on our team and within our client base, is valuable and should be seen, heard and respected for what they bring to the table.
Some Of The Projects You Will Work On
- HR Audits
- Developing Employee Handbooks
- Employee Relations
- Conduct various trainings for your clients
- Provide benefit administration
- Performance Management
- Safety compliance
- On-site assignments
We Are Looking For HR Managers Who
- Are interested in pursuing a career as an HR Consultant
- Able to work onsite with clients located in Downtown Seattle, Everett, Eastside and/or other areas as needed
- Comfortable working part-time hours that will vary each week
- Have 5+ years of HR Generalist experience
- Knowledge of all aspects of federal, Washington State and local employment laws, regulations and recordkeeping.
- Have exceptional customer service experience and a desire to help businesses from all different industries
If you are an experienced HR Manager and this opportunity intrigues you, submit your cover letter, resume and hourly requirements to jobs@allthings‐hr.com.