Junior Accountant - Cincinnati, Ohio
We're looking for a junior accountant to join our team!
· Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
· Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
· Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
· Full cycle Accounts Receivable including Collections and Billing.
· Full cycle Accounts Payable.
· Multiple bank reconciliations and record keeping.
· Detailed analysis and preparation of reports.
· Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
· Tracks company credit card charges and reconciles statements.
· Prepares invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and general ledger accounts with various registers; extracts general ledger information.
· Monitors loans, accounts payable, and receivables to ensure that payments are up to date.
· Generates and monitors purchase orders for all companies.
· Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
· Journal entries including maintenance of recurring journal entries and allocations.
· Other duties as assigned.
· BA/BS in Accounting or Business with emphasis in Accounting.
· Must be proficient in QuickBooks and Excel.
· At least 2 years of experience as a Bookkeeper or Accountant, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and financial reports.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and verbal.
· Must be presentable in business/professional environment in both appearance and demeanor.
· Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
· Must be able to multi-task, manage time constraints and meet deadlines.
· Must be able to keep information strictly confidential.
· Accuracy in data entry is essential.
· Ability to learn quickly.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out responsibilities.
· Must be PC proficient.
· Experience in manufacturing accounting a plus.
If interested please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com