Sr. HR Business Partner - Faurecia - Springboro, Ohio
Faurecia is seeking an HR practitioner to join our team as a Senior Human Resources Business Partner. The job description is listed below.
If you're interested, please apply at: www.faurecia.com, and if you have questions they can contact me directly at (513) 526-3348.
Thanks - Matthew Schoner
Provide support in all areas of Human Resources, i.e. recruitment and employment, record maintenance, employee relations, job evaluation, compensation management, training, database administration, special projects, and specifically supporting the HR Manager in the day-to-day HR management, in accordance to Faurecia’s policies and procedures.
Assists Plant Human Resources Manager in the management of HR topics in line with business objectives through effective execution of human resources strategies in support of the annual Plant Improvement Plan objectives in the areas of talent acquisition, performance management, learning & development, compensation and organizational development.
Recommends action plans and participate in their deployment. Works with cross functional teams, other plant HR teams, Division and Country HR members to ensure the effective delivery of HR support/services to the business.
Talent Acquisition: Coordinates and assists management in all talent acquisitions activities including but not limited to talent staffing and talent pipeline development, high school and university relations, and community partnerships.
Talent and Organizational Development: Assist and lead for assigned population the People and Salary Review process and ensure appropriate linkages with broader functional and business reviews. Work with management team to drive talent development (mentoring, leadership, training and development programs etc.)
Employee Relations: Follow vision established within Being Faurecia. Act with an entrepreneurial mindset as well as with autonomy and accountability. Monitors the effectiveness of employee relations programs and policies.
- Assists in the development and implementation of employee engagement activities.
- Provide sound advice and counsel to management in all employee relations matters.
- Recommends and assists in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee handbooks, and/or meetings.
Labor Relations: Drive collaborative labor relations environment. Drive positive employee & labor relations including deliver Positive Employee Relations training & process, administer collective bargaining agreements, and manage grievance process. Anticipate labor relations issues, concerns and needs based on business strategies and internal and external environmental and competitive factors.
Administration: Manages and maintains required databases.
- Manages immigration process for employees.
- Answers employee queries related to payroll and other HR related matters.
- Creates and maintains training matrices and associate training records.
- Supports benefit administration.
- Ensure efficient payroll and administration processes.
- Ensures associate information in HRIS systems is accurate and up to date.
- Maintains record keeping within Faurecia standards.
- Conducts formal company orientation with new hires.
The employee is responsible for conducting their job within the Faurecia standards.
Commitment to the highest ethical standards and willingness to adhere to Faurecia’s Code of Ethics and Code of Management.
Counsels management on Federal and State Employment law. Ensure full respect of HSE rules and regulations.
Utilize the Faurecia HR Leadership Competency Model to support in benchmark HR activities.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Must be willing and flexible to support work off shift
- Experience in a manufacturing environment supporting both hourly and salaried populations
- Extensive computer knowledge and demonstrated ability in HRIS
- Intermediate knowledge of employment laws
- Intermediate labor relations, grievance management, and negotiation experience
- Intermediate knowledge of benefits and compensation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Service-oriented communication skills
- Performance needs to be in accordance with the Faurecia core competencies.
- Sensitive treatment of confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to conduct mediation
- Ability to demonstrate managerial courage with all levels within a plant
Education / Experience:
Master’s and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
5 years of Human Resources experience in a fast-paced environment