GCATD Breakfast Meeting With Mary Miller: Inspiring Dreams - Shifting to Culture of Caring - 3/27/18
March 27, 2018
7:30 AM - 9:15 AM
Interact for Health, Rookwood Tower, Hoffman Room, 3805 Edwards Road #500, Cincinnati, OH 45209
Be sure to join the Greater Cincinnati Association for Talent Development (GCATD) for Inspiring Dreams: Shifting to Culture of Caring when Mary shares:
- how a culture of caring reduced turnover by 300% and increased engagement by 80%
- the core principles to inspire dreams
- how to change the conversation with team members
- action steps to create momentum
About the Facilitator
Mary Miller is the CEO of JANCOA Janitorial Services. An award-winning, 46-year-old family owned and operated commercial cleaning company located in Cincinnati, OH.
JANCOA created The Dream Manager program, popularized by the New York Times Best Selling book under the same title by Matthew Kelly. Printed in 15 languages, it encourages people around the world to achieve their dreams. Thousands of companies utilize the Dream Manager program to create a culture of caring.
Mary is known for her positive outlook and desire to help others realize their uniqueness and personal power. In addition to running a business with almost 600 full-time employees, Mary is an Associate Coach with Strategic Coach working with Entrepreneurs at quarterly coaching workshops in Chicago. Mary is an internationally known professional speaker and author of Changing Direction: Ten Choices That Impact Your Dreams. In 2017, Mary received the EY Ohio Valley Entrepreneur of the Year Lifetime Achievement award in recognition of how her accomplishments have improved so many lives.
- 1-year GCATD membership and attend this meeting – $100.00
- GCATD Chapter Member – $25.00 (members must be logged in to receive the chapter member rate)
- Non-Member – $45.00
- Student – $15.00 (must be full-time student)