GCHRA Event at Cintas with Krissi Barr - 9/7/17
Join GCHRA on September 7th at the Cintas Center for "The Fido Factor: How to Get a Leg up at Work" with Krissi Barr!
- NEW! The SPCA will be on-hand with a few lovable pups looking for their forever home.
- NEW! Krissi will be donating $2.00 of each book sale that day back to GCHRA.
Program details below:
Few things in life are as pure as the love of a dog. But those bundles of fur are more than just four-legged companions. They're leadership geniuses. And learning their insights will help you - and your team - get a leg up at work.
There are so many things we can learn from dogs and apply at work: teamwork, honesty, bravery, ingenuity, friendship and loyalty. There are also some behaviors we don't want to emulate to avoid the doghouse. Leaders of companies everywhere are looking for a competitive advantage. They're searching for a way to help their employees-and themselves- achieve their potential and propel the enterprise to greatness.
Well maybe the next big thing in organizational management has four legs and a wet nose. This book focuses on the four leadership themes we can learn from dogs:
* Faithful leaders earn the trust of their team and their customers by doing the right thing and living up to their word.
* Inspirational leaders move people to do the meaningful and the extraordinary.
* Determined leaders combine perseverance with a dose of fearlessness to keep moving toward the goal.
* Observant leaders are committed to taking in as much information as possible in order to make the best decisions.
1 SHRM Certification Credit!
1 General HRCI Credit!