GCATD Lunch Meeting - No Permission Necessary: Demanding the Respect You Deserve Workshop - 12/13/18
This workshop is ideal for women or men in the workforce because all of us can act as allies for one another to reach gender equality for all. During this one hour high impact, high participation event, you'll be reminded that you do not need permission to stand up, and speak out against, instances of gender bias in the workplace.
You will identify key issues facing women at work, dig into the root causes of those problems, and ideate innovative solutions that can be used immediately upon leaving the session.
- Participants will understand why they do not need permission to speak up against gender bias
- Participants will practice valuable skills in communicating professionally and effectively about gender issues in the workplace
- Participants will gain an understanding of how to search for the root problem and create solutions
December 13, 2018 from 11:30 AM - 1:15 PM at 84.51, 100 West 5th Street, 45202
About the Facilitator:
Rachel Bauer is the Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer of Gild Collective.
Rachel began her career in postsecondary education administration and student advising, which allowed her to hone her skills in diversity training, curriculum development, and success coaching.
In working primarily with non-traditional students in a predominantly female field, Rachel began to foster her passion for elevating and advancing women on their paths to success, however, they define it. As the creative officer for Gild, Rachel manages all curriculum design and facilitation.
You can go to our site to register at: https://bit.ly/2G1cqpO
- 1-Year GCATD Membership and attend this meeting – $100.00
- 84.51 Guest – $25.00 [Promo code required]
- Chapter Member – $25.00
- Non-Member – $45.00
- Student – $15.00