Looking for a Human Resources and Benefits Coordinator - Cincinnati, OH
At ERS, you can enjoy what you do and be proud of your work every day. Join an organization voted a top place to work in Cincinnati for the past 10 years! Since 1951, Episcopal Retirement Services (ERS) has worked to improve the lives of older adults through innovative, quality senior living communities and through community services to older adults.
We are currently seeking a detail oriented professional who enjoys working as part of a team for a Human Resources and Benefits Specialist position. The primary purpose of this position is to provide support in the areas of benefits, onboarding, payroll and general human resources to ensure optimal functioning of the human resource process at all ERS locations.
The position will primarily work at our ERS support services office conveniently located in the community of Fairfax as well as our renowned Marjorie P. Lee community in Hyde Park. If you would like to join an organization with a stellar track record for excellence in care and service, and where work-life balance is valued, then we would be interested in finding out more about you.
- Coordinates the completion of the new hire process for all newly hired employees and ensures a warm welcome to ERS.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with ERS team members to ensure optimal cultural alignment. Assists team members, with HR needs and responds with excellent customer service.
- Provides assistance in benefits enrollment to eligible staff. Reconciles monthly benefits statements and resolves discrepancies.
- Assists in the biweekly payroll process.
- Initiates the COBRA process as appropriate.
- Assists with Workers Compensation administration including but not limited to investigating incidents, coordinating benefits with Workers Compensation Third Party Administrator and working to return team members to full duty.
- Administers the FMLA benefits.
- High school or GED required; some college preferred
- Prior benefits experience required
- A passion to work with Elders
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite required, including Word, Excel and Outlook, and have a high level of accuracy in data entry.